Quartz is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Quartz Media, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Quartz PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Quartz's new app puts the entire global economy in your pocket.
It's an ongoing conversation about the news, sort of like texting. We'll send you messages, photos, GIFs, and links, and you can decide when you're interested in reading more. Each session lasts just a few minutes, so it's perfect for the train, elevator, grocery store line, or wherever you have a spare moment.
And here's the secret about our little news bot: It's written by humans! Smart journalists who want to keep you informed and entertained.
It's pretty simple. Here are some other features:
• Notifications that are relevant and fun. You decide which alerts to receive, and we won't buzz your phone unless it's really, really important.
• No more news? Relax. We'll give you a quiz or something else to do.
This app is a new way to read the news that's really made for your phone. We hope you like it. Let us know what you think at email@example.com. Thanks!
Quartz provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Change Multiple Heading Levels In MS Word [Guide]
Download and Install Quartz on PC
To download and install Quartz for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Quartz on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Quartz on PC.
Download Quartz for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Quartz Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Quartz, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Quartz on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.