QR Code Reader is the newest Tools release developed and published by TWMobile. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on QR Code Reader PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
QRcode Reader is the fastest in the googleplay market.
Enable more feature for your Android device.
Key features of QRcode reader
• QRcode Reader.
• Barcode Scanner.
• Flashlight supported for low-light environments.
• Wifi QR code supported , auto connect to Wifi hotspot without password.
Simple user guide as following:
To scan the QR code, simply open the application, align the code. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code. When scanning the QR code, if the code contains a URL, you can open browser to the site by press browser button . If the code contains only text, you can instantly see.
Code : EQS 、 QRCode Data Matrix、Quick Code、EAN8、Code39、 Code128
Ask about our opinion, QR Code Reader provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Uber the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install QR Code Reader on PC
To download and install QR Code Reader for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type QR Code Reader on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy QR Code Reader on PC.
Download QR Code Reader for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More QR Code Reader Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using QR Code Reader, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running QR Code Reader on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.