QR code reader is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on QR code reader PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
QR code reader: Read qr code, scan barcode, QR code generator including text, URL, ISBN, phone number, sms, contact, calendar, email, location
QR code reader is high quality QR code application. QRcode reader is designed to decode (scan code) and encode (create QR) information,
It is fast and quickly. Just with your phone, you can read the information behind the square barcode / QRcode quickly in just seconds.
QRcode reader application is really easy to use it. Open the application -> Scan -> point the camera to QR code or bar code that you want to scan, QRcode reader will automatically recognize any QRcode.
When scanning the QR, if the code contains a URL, you can open browser to the site by press browser button. If the code contains only text, you can instantly see.
QR code generator feature: you can generate QR code and allows you to save, share code you just created.
The barcode scanner is also supported for your devices. Enjoy all the benefits and good features of scanning QR codes /barcode everytime, everywhere.
Features of QR code reader:
– Easily scan QR code and generate qr code
– Powerful QR decode speed
– QRcode generator allow you to encrypt personal information, create codes for messages, email, wifi, phone numbers, location and share with friends…
– Generate QR code for a piece of text, a web link
– Create QR code for the message you want to send to your friends or relatives
– Generate code for the directions map where you will go and share it with everyone.
– Create QR from contacts or bookmarks for your friend to scan it on their device
– Barcode scanner feature allows you to view detailed product informationat stores, supermarkets, …
– QRcode scanner does not need Internet connection to scan QR code/ barcode
– The QR code generator can saves and shares code you just encrypted
– Save QR history, filter support and search your QR scan history
QR code reader is widely used to decode QR/barcode such as ISBN, EAN, UPC, phone number, sms, matrix data and other codes
QR code reader is designed with the permission of the camera, storage (and other permissions if you want to use QR code generator: sms, contact, location…). This is the application that scans the code you need. It is safe and fully compatible with your devices
Please give me feedback about QR code reader to develop good next version!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced QR code reader first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to watch internet TV stations on Linux with SMPlayer [Guide]
Download and Install QR code reader on PC
To download and install QR code reader for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type QR code reader on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy QR code reader on PC.
Download QR code reader for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More QR code reader Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using QR code reader, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running QR code reader on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.