Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat is a free Android App developed by Firdaus Kurniawan Zulqornain, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An Android Application to show a qibla direction
– Make sure your Device has a Magnetic sensor
– Make sure your GPS is ON when use the app
– Make sure your device position is Horizontal
Please rate us and give us feedback
I hope this app is helping all moeslims around the world 🙂
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: CheckIn2Work New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat on PC
To download and install Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat on PC.
Download Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Qibla Finder – Arah Kiblat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.