Puthiya Thalaimurai TV is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by New Gen Media Corp Pvt Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Puthiya Thalaimurai TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
/// Official Puthiya Thalaimurai News Channel App ///
Puthiya Thalaimurai TV is a 24×7 Live News Channel. Due to its independent editorial stance it became extremely popular in India and abroad within days of its launch and continues to remain so till date. With this app New Generation Media gives live and current information from the channel broadcasts News on Sports, Business and International Affairs.
Puthiya Thalaimurai Android App gives you latest Live News Videos from Tamil Nadu, India, World & Districts News, Sports News & Business News update and Current Affairs Programmes.
•Watch Live TV News
Version supported from Android 4.0 and Above
Powered By Nua Trans Media
Ask about our opinion, Puthiya Thalaimurai TV provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: DWG FastView-CAD Viewer & Editor the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Puthiya Thalaimurai TV on PC
To download and install Puthiya Thalaimurai TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Puthiya Thalaimurai TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Puthiya Thalaimurai TV on PC.
Download Puthiya Thalaimurai TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Puthiya Thalaimurai TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Puthiya Thalaimurai TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Puthiya Thalaimurai TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.