Purple Diver is the newest Sports release developed and published by VOODOO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Purple Diver PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Dive into water from platforms of different height.
– a perfect entry into the water
Purple Diver provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install 0 A.D. on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Purple Diver on PC
To download and install Purple Diver for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Purple Diver on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Purple Diver on PC.
Download Purple Diver for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Purple Diver Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Purple Diver, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Purple Diver on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.