Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) is the newest Communication release developed and published by Luke Klinker. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pulse SMS is a seriously beautiful, next generation, SMS and MMS app that is fast, secure, and packed with all the features and customization you could want.
Not only is Pulse the best SMS app to use on your phone, the app re-imagines your messaging experience by making your messages available, seamlessly, across all your devices. Send and receive SMS and MMS messages, from your real phone number, anywhere.
No other app on Google Play can match our design, functionality, features, speed, or deep integration. This is texting done right.
A Taste of the Features
Don't care to use the app on anything but your phone? You won't regret your download. Pulse is free to use on the phone and is jam packed with features. Here is a small taste of what makes it the ultimate texting experience:
– Unparalleled design and fluid animations
– Endless global and per-conversation theme options
– Password protected, private conversations
– Share GIFs with your messages, from Giphy
– Powerful searching through messages and conversations
– Automatic message backup and restore with an online account
– Preview web links
– Blacklist pesky spammers
– Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel messages you send
– Automated replies based on contacts, keywords, and driving/vacation modes
– Dual-SIM support (Android 5.1+)
– plus so much more!
On top of the web version of the app, Pulse SMS has native apps for tablets, MacOS, Windows, Wear OS, Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux, and even Android TV. Check out all of our platforms, along with screenshots, here: https://messenger.klinkerapps.com/overview/
If you are using the online service, I do have to store your messages, to make them available to you. All of your conversations are stored in the cloud using strong end-to-end encryption. You never have to worry about your data leaking out and no one can see your messages except for you. With Pulse, you get privacy and piece of mind, right out of the box: https://messenger.klinkerapps.com/encryption.html
Pulse is completely free to use on your phone – with no ads – and always will be! To text from other devices, you can choose between a small subscription fee (with a seven day free trial) or a one-time payment:
$0.99 / month
$1.99 / three months
$5.99 / year
or $10.99 for a one-time purchase
The competition costs between $40 – $60 per year. With Pulse, you get the highest quality, at the best price.
Pulse is the premier web and computer messaging application on Android. Everything is instant, setup is a breeze, and it's design is unlike anything you have used.
Help Page: https://messenger.klinkerapps.com/help
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Blocky Parkour 3D the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on PC
To download and install Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on PC.
Download Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.