Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player is a free Android App developed by Rhythm Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pulsar Music Player has long been one of the best music players on Android. It is an offline audio player without advertisements. Its gorgeous user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines.
Pulsar contains almost every necessary feature to fulfill all of your musical needs including: gapless playback, lyrics display, crossfade, play speed adjustment, tag editing, last.fm scrobbling, Chromecast, voice command, Android Auto, equalizer, music visualizer, audio balance, ReplayGain, sleep timer, etc.
Pulsar is the ultimate music player on Android, with millions of downloads.
✓ Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
✓ Manage and play music by album, artist, folder, and genre.
✓ Smart playlists with most played, recently played, and newly added tracks.
✓ Automatic sync missing album/artist images.
✓ Fast search across albums, artists, and songs.
✓ Resizable home screen widget.
✓ Gapless playback support.
✓ Play speed adjustment.
✓ Crossfade support.
✓ Replay gain volume normalization.
✓ Built-in metadata tag editor (mp3 and more).
✓ Display lyrics (embedded and lrc file).
✓ Music visualizer rendering.
✓ Chromecast (Google Cast) support.
✓ Google voice commands support.
✓ Android Auto support.
✓ Disable car auto play on Bluetooth.
✓ Sound balance adjustment.
✓ Last.fm scrobbling.
✓ Various colorful themes.
✓ Free of advertisements.
✓ Sleep timer.
Pulsar Paid Version Vs. Free Version:
Pulsar Music Player Pro is the premium version of Pulsar, which contains the following additional features:
✓ 16 extra themes.
✓ Theme customization.
✓ 5-band equalizer controller.
✓ 9 pre-built equalizer presets.
✓ Bass booster, reverb and more.
Pulsar supports standard music file types including mp3, aac, flac, ogg, wav and etc.
If you cannot find your music in Pulsar, please click the “rescan library” menu item from the action bar to rescan your device.
The Pulsar music app has a complete online user manual, click here:
If you can help to translate this mp3 music player to your native language, or there is any mistake in current translation, please contact our email: email@example.com.
If you run into any issues or have any suggestions while using this mp3 music player, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also share your comments to the Pulsar thread on xda-developers:
Thanks for using Pulsar Music Player!
Album and artist images used in the screenshots are licensed under Public Domain License:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Spider Solitaire New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player on PC
To download and install Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player on PC.
Download Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pulsar Music Player Pro – Mp3 Player, Audio Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.