Pull the Pin is a free Android Game developed by Popcore Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pull the Pin PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In this game full of satisfying graphics and innovative levels, you can challenge yourself, your brain, and your friends! It’s you against physics and the tricky levels — WHO WILL WIN?
All balls have to go into the pipe … can you remove the pins in the right order and make it happen?
It should be simple: gravity pulls the balls down towards the pipe. But then pins are in the way! Can you help out and flip away the pins and get the balls to where they are supposed to be?
But wait: there is another level of trickery! Sometimes some of the balls are colorless: before they go into the pipe, they need to touch a color ball, so the color spreads to them as well. So simple yet so tricky!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pull the Pin first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Mini craft story PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Pull the Pin on PC
To download and install Pull the Pin for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pull the Pin on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pull the Pin on PC.
Download Pull the Pin for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pull the Pin Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pull the Pin, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pull the Pin on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.