Pukk is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pukk PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pukk is a treasure hunter in search for gold way up north in Sweden. This ice cool and unique runner lets you smash your way through challenging levels looking super swag or utterly ridiculous!
But it doesn't matter how you look, the lovesick polar bear will still chase you till the end of time. Use all your skills as master ice glider to smash treasures and avoid obstacles!
» Smash and grab gold galore
» Use your gold coins to open loot boxes
» Style and swag your Pukk in all kinds of ways
» Defeat the horrible bosses that stands in your way
» 80 challenging levels
Pukk is a premium game for free. Maximize your experience and buy the Premium Edition!
Extra Premium Edition features are:
» Open Premium loot boxes containing rare items
» Save your level progress without ads
» Save all your cool and crazy styling looks
» Get a Premium-only item (The Royal Crown)
Pukk is delivered to you with love from Team Itatake <3
Ask about our opinion, Pukk provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SHOWTIME New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Pukk on PC
To download and install Pukk for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pukk on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pukk on PC.
Download Pukk for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pukk Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pukk, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pukk on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.