Puffin Web Browser is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Puffin Web Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Puffin Web Browser is a wicked fast mobile browser. Once users experience the thrilling speed of Puffin, regular Mobile Internet feels like torture. Puffin Web Browser includes Adobe-Flash-Over-Cloud 24/7 now without additional in-app-purchase.
? Wicked Fast: Puffin speeds up mobile browsing by shifting the workload from the resource-limited devices to the cloud servers, and resource-demanding webpages can run super-fast on your phones or tablets.
? Cloud Protection: All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted, a protection from nearby hackers. It’s safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
? The Latest Flash: We keep improving our cloud servers, and provide the latest version of the Flash player over the cloud.
? Save your bandwidth: Puffin uses proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device, and it can save up to 90% of your bandwidth on regular web browsing. (Please be noted that streaming Flash content or videos requires more bandwidth than the normal usage.)
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Adobe Flash support over cloud during the daytime (also works on Android 4.4+)
☆ Download to cloud (up to 1G per file)
☆ Theater mode for Flash videos and games
☆ Virtual trackpad and gamepad
☆ Color theme for toolbar and sidebar
☆ Full web experience (desktop and mobile view）
☆ Incognito tab: Auto-clean your browsing activities in the app
===== Limitations =====
* The data centers of Puffin Web Browser are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).
For more information, please check our FAQ: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/faq/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Puffin Web Browser first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Why Some Torrents Download Slow? [Guide]
Download and Install Puffin Web Browser on PC
To download and install Puffin Web Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Puffin Web Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Puffin Web Browser on PC.
Download Puffin Web Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Puffin Web Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Puffin Web Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Puffin Web Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.