ProShot is a free Android App developed by Rise Up Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ProShot PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
NEW: Try ProShot Evaluator first to see which features your device supports
"The screen layouts are excellent. DSLRs could learn a thing or two from the design of ProShot"
"if you can name it, chances are ProShot has it"
— CAMERA FEATURES —
• Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR*
• Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance*
• Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW + JPEG* (RAW = .DNG file)
• Light Painting mode with infinite shutter and live preview. Watch as your photos develop right before your eyes!
• Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
• Custom Aspect Ratio Mode: shoot in any aspect ratio you want, 21:9, 17:10, 50:3, it's all possible!
• Timelapse mode with full manual controls
• Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments*
• Auto ISO option, turns Manual mode into Shutter Priority*
• Manual focus assist*
• Live histogram
• Front-facing camera with exposure control
• Zoom with just one finger
• Fully featured Camera Roll integrated into the viewfinder. View EXIF, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
• Grid overlay
• Level with 2 different modes
• Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location
• Shortcuts for GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter, and more
• Most innovative camera UI ever created
— VIDEO FEATURES —
• Up to 4K (3840×2160)*
• 60fps, up to 175Mb/s*
• Manual or automatic control*
• Adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
• Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
• Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
• Real-time audio input levels
• Timelapse video, with full manual control
• Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot's got your back.
*not available on all hardware
Ask about our opinion, ProShot provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Hide The Notch On Android Phones [Guide]
Download and Install ProShot on PC
To download and install ProShot for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ProShot on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ProShot on PC.
Download ProShot for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ProShot Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ProShot, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ProShot on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.