Project Baseline is a free Android App developed by Google LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Project Baseline PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Project Baseline is bringing people from all walks of life together to advance science, by participating in clinical research. The app connects people with opportunities to drive scientific discovery, in a way that’s easy, meaningful, and blends with daily life.
Participants can use the app to:
• Access relevant research studies, tailored to their profile and interests
• Contribute to science in minutes, directly from their phone
• Receive individual results, resources, and updates
This app was developed by Verily.
Note: The app is exclusively available to Project Baseline participants. Learn more about enrolling at www.projectbaseline.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Project Baseline first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Superhero Captain Robot Flying Newyork City War the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Project Baseline on PC
To download and install Project Baseline for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Project Baseline on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Project Baseline on PC.
Download Project Baseline for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Project Baseline Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Project Baseline, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Project Baseline on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.