Prodigy Math Game is the newest Educational release developed and published by SMARTeacher Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Prodigy Math Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With over 900 crucial math skills for Grades 1 – 8, Prodigy is the perfect game for mastering mathematics both at home and at school.
All educational content in Prodigy is free, and will stay free forever! We only make money through a completely optional game upgrade, which only unlocks some extra content.
Aside from being the world's most engaging math game, Prodigy also has these great features, all of which are available for free:
1. Full alignment with key curricula (e.g., Common Core, Ontario, TEKS, MAFS)
2. Automatic assessment in-game for all students to place them in the correct grade
3. 24/7 Real-time reporting
4. Embedded in-game formative, diagnostic, and summative assessments.
Each grade covers key mathematics topics that all students must master. For a complete breakdown of all 900+ skills, please visit: https://prodigygame.com/math/skills.
Ask about our opinion, Prodigy Math Game provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: What Is the IPCONFIG Utility in Windows [Guide]
Download and Install Prodigy Math Game on PC
To download and install Prodigy Math Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Prodigy Math Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Prodigy Math Game on PC.
Download Prodigy Math Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Prodigy Math Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Prodigy Math Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Prodigy Math Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.