Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by MDS Group. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app (Private Diary) your personal journal which help to you to record your life.
It will save all your emotions and interests. You can entrust him all secrets.
It has following possibilities:
– Write notes about your life
– Set a password of your diary
– Show entries in any range of dates
– Show entries of selected category
– Change appearance
– Change the theme
– Backup copy of your entries to SD card
– Recovery of your entries from SD card
– Attach photos
– Add user categories
– Sending entries by email
– Change the order of the entries
– Copy images to Diary
– Auto backup when exit
– Search entries
– Send all entries as text file to e-mail
– Copy entry in Twitter client
– Send entry by SMS client
– Location feature
– Calendar view
– PrivateDiaryOnline.com – online service, sync between devices
– Edit location
– Location weather
– Draw picture
– Setting temperature in fahrenheit degree
– No Ads
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Sparkman on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal on PC
To download and install Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal on PC.
Download Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Private DIARY Pro – Personal journal on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.