Private Browser – Proxy Browser is a free Android App developed by KeepSolid Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Private Browser – Proxy Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Private Browser – proxy browser with built-in VPN
Private Browser – is a revolutionary web surfing solution with unique easy-to-use UI. More than 400 servers in 70 locations and SSL data encryption will keep your private information completely secure.
If you want to browse the internet fast on your mobile with all the advantages of anonymous and private browsing, security and data protection, using a proxy technology over VPN servers, download Private Browser for Android.
Featuring online protection, Private Browser is about secure and anonymous web surfing experience. This application is based on exclusive technology from KeepSolid Inc. Private Browser allows secure online surfing activity and is supported by the use of a variety of encryption methods.
There are no other equivalents of the browser available today on the market. It utilizes only secure connection, which greatly contributes to user’s online safety. As a reliable privacy tool, you can select a server in any country from our list and hide your actual location.
1. 70+ server locations to choose from
2. Browser Protection with the use of powerful encryption methods
3. Easy global server selection
4. Local security
5. Individual application access
1. Pattern Lock
2. Pass Code Availability
4. Touch ID
1. Built-in VPN
2. Anonymous Internet Surfing
3. Fast connection speed
4. Output/Input SSL data encryption
5. Standard mode and improved security mode
6. Clear-all-browsing-data feature
1. Convenient & fast tab scroll
2. Visible & Hidden IP on a Map
3. User-Friendly Design
4. Fast Adapting
1. Open more than 25 tabs simultaneously
2. Basic authorization
3. Google Default Search Engine
1. Bookmark menu
2. Add, move, delete bookmarks and folders
3. Create new bookmark folders
Ask about our opinion, Private Browser – Proxy Browser provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Ukulele Notepad – Tab Editor the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Private Browser – Proxy Browser on PC
To download and install Private Browser – Proxy Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Private Browser – Proxy Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Private Browser – Proxy Browser on PC.
Download Private Browser – Proxy Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Private Browser – Proxy Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Private Browser – Proxy Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Private Browser – Proxy Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.