PRISM Live Studio is a free Android App developed by NAVER Corp., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PRISM Live Studio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PRISM Live Studio is a video / photo maker app that allows you to create engaging live streams, videos, and photos through various effects.
Add fun stickers and various media files such as video clips, images, and music to create your own special videos with ease.
Choose between the LIVE, VIDEO, and PHOTO modes to either create an interactive live stream or pre-recorded session.
Stream to multiple social networks at the same time for free.
• Camera Effects
Add more fun to your broadcast with stylish masks, interactive effects, emotion stickers, and background filters.
• Add Media Files
Easily share your own photos, videos and music by adding them to your screen.
• Add Background Music
Add some background music by selecting a track from the 5 different themes (Playful, Sentimental, Action, Beatdrop, Retro) included in our app.
• Screencast Feature
Share your mobile screen in real time, while broadcasting.
• Real Time Comments
View your chat stream on the exact same screen, and interact with your audience in real time.
• Video Editing with Effects
Create special videos easily by applying speed adjustments, background music and a variety of effects and filters.
• My Page
View all of your live streaming history on My Page.
Go live stream and broadcast with people over the world to your platforms like YouTube, Twith, Facebook and so on.
You can experience various functions and visual effects that you have not seenin such a Streamlabs or other social live video streaming apps.
PRISM Live Studio is now enable to multistream to up to 6 platforms simultaneously through YouTube live, Facebook live, Twitch live and more channels.
As long as live streaming has been activated on your channel, you can stream without any subscribers.
Easily edit videos saved on your mobile phone, and choose from a range effects to create even more engaging content.
Real time beauty effects, filters and fun stickers will make your live video perfect.
Enjoy with your viewers adding free music, videos, and photos on your own screen from My studio.
With using the screen cast, share the live broadcast game stream on the mobile phone.
* official page : http://prismlive.com
* official medium : https://medium.com/prismlivestudio
* contact us : email@example.com
PRISM Live Studio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Get a Russian IP Address from Any Country, Safely [Guide]
Download and Install PRISM Live Studio on PC
To download and install PRISM Live Studio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PRISM Live Studio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PRISM Live Studio on PC.
Download PRISM Live Studio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PRISM Live Studio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PRISM Live Studio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PRISM Live Studio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.