Priority Pass™ is a free Android App developed by Priority Pass, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Priority Pass™ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Priority Pass™ is the world’s largest independent airport lounge access program, providing members with quick and easy access to 1300+ airport lounges and other experiences worldwide. With the free Priority Pass app you can benefit from a host of additional features to make your airport experience more rewarding.
– Start your trip early by searching and accessing 1300+ airport lounges and other experiences worldwide.
– Find your way around – try our new indoor airport maps functionality, available for 10 major airports.
– Save with 800 discounts from around the globe across a range of airport experiences, including retail, dining and spas.
– Stay up to date – check your current membership entitlement and visit history.*
– Have a preferred or a ‘must visit’ lounge? Save your favorites for easy access whenever you use the app.
– Log in to the app using your fingerprint.
– Take a look at photos our Members have taken in the lounges .
* Access to real-time entitlement updates may vary, depending on your membership provider.
Ask about our opinion, Priority Pass™ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to record your screen with VLC player on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Priority Pass™ on PC
To download and install Priority Pass™ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Priority Pass™ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Priority Pass™ on PC.
Download Priority Pass™ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Priority Pass™ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Priority Pass™, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Priority Pass™ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.