PrinterShare Mobile Print is the newest Business release developed and published by Mobile Dynamix. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PrinterShare Mobile Print PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos, emails, documents (including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and other files), bills, invoices, messages, web pages, and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
IMPORTANT: Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to make a purchase to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to making a purchase.
NOTE: Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML), and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on your device to supported thermal printers by logging into the UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray, and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos, and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI, and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
Here is the list of printers supported by the PrinterShare app:
Make sure that your printer is supported.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Ask about our opinion, PrinterShare Mobile Print provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Manage Graphics Performance Per App On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install PrinterShare Mobile Print on PC
To download and install PrinterShare Mobile Print for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PrinterShare Mobile Print on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PrinterShare Mobile Print on PC.
Download PrinterShare Mobile Print for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PrinterShare Mobile Print Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PrinterShare Mobile Print, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PrinterShare Mobile Print on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.