Prime Video – Android TV is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Prime Video – Android TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan as well as recommendations just for you.
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by marketplace).
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb (availability varies by marketplace).
Prime Video – Android TV provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Greek Gods Quiz on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Prime Video – Android TV on PC
To download and install Prime Video – Android TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Prime Video – Android TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Prime Video – Android TV on PC.
Download Prime Video – Android TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Prime Video – Android TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Prime Video – Android TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Prime Video – Android TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.