Prepware Airframe is a free Android App developed by Aviation Supplies & Academics, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Prepware Airframe PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Comprehensive preparation, study and test tool for the Airframe FAA Knowledge Exam, one step in the Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) certification process. More than 1,000 sample questions, answers and explanations included, for you to study by subject or with a true-to-form practice test. Compatible with Android phones and tablets, this app provides a mobile solution for AMTs preparing for their FAA “written” exam. Study by subject, supported with explanations. Take practice tests, and review the graded test.
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• More than 1,000 questions included with explanations.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Prepware Airframe first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 60 Seconds! Atomic Adventure on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Prepware Airframe on PC
To download and install Prepware Airframe for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Prepware Airframe on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Prepware Airframe on PC.
Download Prepware Airframe for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Prepware Airframe Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Prepware Airframe, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Prepware Airframe on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.