Premium Sudoku Cards is a free Android Game developed by Tim O's Studios, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Premium Sudoku Cards PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play Sudoku the way it was meant to be played! Premium Sudoku Cards offers the highest quality, Single-Solution, authentic Sudoku cards available.
Sudoku is one of the most loved puzzle games of all time. Experience it now with helpful solving tools, a simple and frustration-free design, statistics, and more!
• Single-Solution cards of the highest quality.
• Simple, easy to use design.
• Incorrect/same digit highlighting and more!
Premium Sudoku Cards is free to play but offers In-App Purchases and subscriptions to unlock additional cards.
Download now and win a game every day.
Ask about our opinion, Premium Sudoku Cards provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Snake Crash on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Premium Sudoku Cards on PC
To download and install Premium Sudoku Cards for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Premium Sudoku Cards on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Premium Sudoku Cards on PC.
Download Premium Sudoku Cards for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Premium Sudoku Cards Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Premium Sudoku Cards, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Premium Sudoku Cards on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.