Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Dawat-e-Islami. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Prayer (Namaz) is the second most important pillar among the five pillars of Islam. It would be the first thing that you will account for. The habit of performing Namaz holds great significance in Islam. Most people do not even know the exact Salah time, azan time or sometimes they forget to perform Namaz because of worldly activities.
In relation to this matter, the Tauqeet and I.T department of Dawat-e-Islami worked collectively and with the grace of Allah عَزَّ وَجَلَّ they have launched the prayer times app. This Namaz app is based on the research of Ala Hazrat Maulana Al-Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan رَحْمَۃُ اللہِ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہ. This namaz app will notify you at the time of each prayer. Besides, this qibla direction app will help you find the accurate qibla direction too.
Users can find the prayer timings of the complete month by using this feature and inform others.
Jama’at Silent Mode
During Namaz time, this amazing feature automatically silences your mobile. You may also set the silent duration manually.
Prayer Timings Alert
By having this Azan app, users will get a notification with the voice of Azan when the time of any prayer starts.
Through GPS, application will detect your present location automatically. You may add longitude and latitude for location setting.
This Namaz application has a digital and reliable qibla finder, and it helps you find the right direction of qibla anywhere in the world.
Users will be acknowledged about their qaza namaz from time to time, and they could keep their qaza namaz records maintained.
Users could count their tasbihaat by having this amazing feature. This feature could be useful.
This mobile application offers both Islamic and Gregorian calendars. Users may also find their Islamic events accordingly.
Prayer times application contains multiple languages, so everyone could understand as per their native language.
Users may know about two juristic prayer timings which would be based on Hanafi and Shafai. This application contains separate lists for both.
Users may share this namaz app link on Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, and on other social media sites wherever they want.
We warmly welcome your suggestions and recommendations.
Ask about our opinion, Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: What Is Network Topology In Computer Networking [Guide]
Download and Install Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz on PC
To download and install Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz on PC.
Download Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Prayer Times – Qibla, Auto Silent & Qaza Namaz on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.