Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures is a free Android App developed by fnx.io, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you are learning to draw, you already know that you need to practice. A LOT.
This app will give you hundreds of portraits and poses to practice on. All you need is a pencil and a piece of paper.
👍 Are you struggling with likeness? No problem, use customizable grid.
👍 Are you lost in details and missing on the main shape and form? Blur the reference photo!
👍 Are colors distracting you from seeing the correct value? Use the grayscale filter.
This app will give you EVERYTHING you need to learn drawing realistic portraits.
Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 7 min Abs Workout Challenge on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures on PC
To download and install Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures on PC.
Download Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Practice Drawing: Portraits and Figures on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.