PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator is a free Android Game developed by Henrik Rydgård, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!
PPSSPP is the best, original and only PSP* emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.
Buy this Gold version to support development. There is also a free version.
Galaxy S7 is supported again and works!
No games are included with this download. Dump your own real PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
See http://www.ppsspp.org for more information.
PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Google Chrome: Fast & Secure on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator on PC
To download and install PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator on PC.
Download PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.