PowerAudio Pro Music Player is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by PowerAudio Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PowerAudio Pro Music Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PowerAudio Pro music player brings you the all new music experience. It features an easy to use interface and best in class audio quality. You can browse songs by albums, artists or playlists. PowerAudio Pro has a separate tab for all your favorite tracks, you can add songs to your favorites from any tab. PowerAudio Pro supports playlists, you can create you own playlists with the tracks you want. This music player features a powerful equalizer with BassBoost and Virtualizer. You can choose from a variety of music presets or create your custom preset.
Key features –
– Supports all major audio formats (mp3, m4a, wav, aac, amr, ogg etc)
– Equalizer with various presets
– BassBoost and Virtualizer
– Browse songs by albums, artists, favorites or playlists
– Custom queue
– Add songs to favorites
– Detects headphones (auto pause on disconnect)
– Create your own playlists
– Repeat or shuffle tracks
– Set phone ringtone
– Share media files
– Codec details (bitrate, sample frequency, channels etc)
– Delete songs, playlists
– Sort songs by name or date
– Play next option
– Sort songs by date added
Please note that this is not Poweramp. PowerAudio is not related to Poweramp music player in any way. Poweramp music player is a different software from another developer.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by PowerAudio Pro music player to find songs on storage.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by PowerAudio Pro music player to delete or modify playlists and songs.
INTERNET : required by PowerAudio Pro music player to check for updates.
WAKE_LOCK : required by PowerAudio Pro music player to play music in background.
WRITE_SETTINGS : required by PowerAudio Pro music player to set Ringtone.
PowerAudio Pro Music Player provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Path of Traffic- Bridge Building New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install PowerAudio Pro Music Player on PC
To download and install PowerAudio Pro Music Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PowerAudio Pro Music Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PowerAudio Pro Music Player on PC.
Download PowerAudio Pro Music Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PowerAudio Pro Music Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PowerAudio Pro Music Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PowerAudio Pro Music Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.