Pou is the newest Casual release developed and published by Zakeh. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pou PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Do you have what it takes to take care of your very own alien pet?! Feed it, clean it, play with it and watch it grow up while leveling up and unlocking different wallpapers and outfits to satisfy your unique taste. How will YOU customize your POU?
* Feed and take care of Pou, and watch it grow!
* Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
* Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
* Customize Pou's appearance!
* Try out new Outfits, Hats and Eyeglasses!
* Customize each room's Wallpaper!
* Unlock Achievements and Special items!
* Visit and play with your friends!
* Talk to Pou and listen back!
We're always listening to your suggestions to improve Pou and add new stuff! If you have any issue with the game, just contact us and we will help you! (we can't reply to comments)
Pou is available in English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian and Arabic.
Ask about our opinion, Pou provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Word Cross Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Pou on PC
To download and install Pou for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pou on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pou on PC.
Download Pou for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pou Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pou, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pou on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.