Post-it® is the newest Productivity release developed and published by 3M Company. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Post-it® PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Use Post-it® Notes anywhere and anytime. Post-it® App brings the simplicity of Post-it® Notes to your smartphone, tablet and Chromebook. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for teamwork and collaboration, or for reminders and personal note taking, Post-it® App helps you keep the momentum going.
If you work from home or as a student in remote learning, use the Post-it® App to share your ideas with co-workers, structure your assignments and share them with your teacher, or create colorful calendars and share them with your friends.
Simply capture analog notes with your camera or create digital notes right on your device. Arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway you see fit. Then share your board with co-workers, teachers and friends, or export to your favorite apps and cloud services—including Miro, Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
Post-it® App features:
• Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera. All our popular note sizes are supported.
• Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Miro, Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
• Use our Widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
Learn more about Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
Terms of Service: https://www.post-it.com/3M/en_US/post-it/ideas/app/eula/
Ask about our opinion, Post-it® provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Yami's Journey the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Post-it® on PC
To download and install Post-it® for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Post-it® on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Post-it® on PC.
Download Post-it® for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Post-it® Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Post-it®, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Post-it® on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.