Poppin icon pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Poppin icon pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Poppin icon pack is delivered in its FULL VERSION, "in-app purchases" are reserved for donations, which means that there are no paid features.
The icons of Poppin are drawn High Definition, you can increase or decrease the size with your Launcher without losing quality.
I designed Poppin icon pack by drawing all the icons by hand.
This gives him much of his originality.
A cartoon style with a little bit of humor.
Poppin is for the whole family, from the smallest to the biggest.
I hope you enjoy it.
Poppin icon pack works as a gallery so users are able to pick pictures
to use them in other apps.
Poppin icon pack can work offline.
Option to change app theme (Light, Dark, Amoled, Transparent, Auto-Dark, Auto-Amoled).
Poppin uses the following launchers:
– ADW Ex
– Google Now
– Holo ICS
– LG Home
– Smart Pro
Have fun with Poppin icon pack on smartphones and tablets.
Poppin icon pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Economist New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Poppin icon pack on PC
To download and install Poppin icon pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Poppin icon pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Poppin icon pack on PC.
Download Poppin icon pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Poppin icon pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Poppin icon pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Poppin icon pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.