PONS Translate is a free Books & Reference App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PONS Translate PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The free translator app from PONS
Get quick and reliable translations – with 44 PONS Dictionaries and text translation for 36 languages. This tool gives you a translation for all of your search queries.
The app includes PONS Dictionaries for Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Turkish. Each dictionary works in both directions. In addition to dictionaries with German you will find dictionaries for combinations such as Spanish-English, French-Polish, or Portuguese-Spanish. You have access to a total of 44 dictionaries. The text translation system integrated into the app covers all of the languages of the online dictionaries plus an additional 16 languages such as Hebrew or Japanese.
Type in or say your search term. To make your search quicker and more convenient, the system provides suggestions for words and phrases. If the app can‘t find a result in the PONS Dictionaries, the integrated text translation service kicks in to give you your desired result.
Listen to the correct pronunciation of your dictionary translation. Use the zoom function to magnify the translation and show it to someone else on your device. Especially handy on trips!
Save your frequently searched or important entries in your favourites – you can use these offline, too. In your search history you can find your most recent searches. With the copy and paste function you can use your translations in other applications. New in the app: reverse translation back into the source language.
Language in context and information on language usage help you to find the correct translation.
AN IDEAL COMPLEMENT
Copy your translations to the free PONS Vocabulary Trainer so that you can learn them.
EDITORIALLY REVIEWED QUALITY
Our dictionary content is editorially reviewed by our lexicographers and constantly growing.
AVAILABLE ALSO OFFLINE AND AD-FREE
Download selected dictionaries and use the app offline and online. You can choose from among various subscription periods* via in-app purchase. You will then receive your desired dictionary completely ad-free, even when you use the dictionary online. If you are interested in ad-free use, but do not wish to download a dictionary, additional subscriptions are available. PLEASE NOTE: You can use the Online Translator at all times and completely free of charge even without an in-app purchase.
Visit our website at www.pons.com for more information about the free Online-Dictionary, the PONS Vocabulary Trainer and our apps.
PONS Publishing looks back on 40 years of experience in developing language-learning materials in the brand’s characteristic green color. The range covers traditional dictionaries and grammars, audio and electronic language courses, and free online services.
* A variety of dictionaries can be subscribed for the following terms and prices: 1 month (2,99€), 3 months (7,99€) and 1 year (19,99€). Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription term. Your account will be debited within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription term. Payment will be billed to your Google Play account. Subsequent to purchase, subscriptions can be managed or cancelled in your user account settings. Any unused part of a free trial subscription that may have been offered, will expire if the user purchases a subscription for the current release.
Ask about our opinion, PONS Translate provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ? Stickman Archers: Bloody Rampage the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install PONS Translate on PC
To download and install PONS Translate for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PONS Translate on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PONS Translate on PC.
Download PONS Translate for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PONS Translate Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PONS Translate, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PONS Translate on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.