Pomodoro Timer is the newest Productivity release developed and published by AppFX. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pomodoro Timer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bring structure to your workflow by utilising time blocking technique.
Time blocking is an effective strategy for using time wisely and achieving greater results. Blocking out time for specific activities allows you to focus on one task at a time, limit distractions and procrastination.
It's really simple to use:
1. Define your tasks at hand, make a task list.
2. Define a block of time during which you will eliminate all distractions and give all your focus to your tasks. Start the timer and work.
3. Take frequent breaks. Regular breaks are conducive to greater productivity and concentration. During these breaks take a breath of fresh air, do some push-ups, stretch or anything else that helps you to restore your power. Your body will thank you.
4. Repeat this work/break cycle and take a longer breaks when you feel you need to.
Daily goal setting, minimalistic design beautiful color themes, notifications and more.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pomodoro Timer first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Face Filter, Selfie Editor – Sweet Camera New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Pomodoro Timer on PC
To download and install Pomodoro Timer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pomodoro Timer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pomodoro Timer on PC.
Download Pomodoro Timer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pomodoro Timer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pomodoro Timer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pomodoro Timer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.