Poly Bridge is a free Android Game developed by Dry Cactus Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Poly Bridge PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Poly Bridge, the hit indie bridge-building physics title with dozens of hours of gameplay.
"A must play for anyone interested in puzzle games." – TheGamingReview
* 105 Campaign Levels
* 22 Achievements
* Hydraulic Pistons
* Moving Drawbridges
* Swings, Jumps, and Classic Bridges
Unleash your engineering creativity with an engaging and fresh bridge-building simulator with all the bells and whistles! Play the fully featured campaign with 100+ levels of challenging physics puzzles or make your own puzzles and bridge designs in the Sandbox.
Success begins by getting cars to their destinations by any means; build suspensions, ramps and jumps, double-deckers, moving drawbridges, and much more. Complete every level under budget and with a sturdy, unbreaking bridge, to become a Poly Bridge Master Engineer… and unlock the secret world.
Ask about our opinion, Poly Bridge provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Vainglory 5V5 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Poly Bridge on PC
To download and install Poly Bridge for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Poly Bridge on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Poly Bridge on PC.
Download Poly Bridge for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Poly Bridge Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Poly Bridge, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Poly Bridge on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.