Poly Artbook – puzzle game is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Poly Artbook – puzzle game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You have 100+ artworks to breath life in them. Let your inner artist out!
Discover realistic graphics of 3D models, build masterpieces layer by layer panting by numbers and personalize your artwork at the end. Apply sophisticated filters and easily share your 3D drawings with the world!
Feel your creativity building great pixel artworks!
Pixel Builder’s key features:
– 100+ artworks to build
– Boosters to make your painting faster and easier
– Unique filters to personalize your masterpiece and share it via Instagram and other networks!
– Realistic 3D models
– Cool after-photo effects (light, shadows, etc.)
Ask about our opinion, Poly Artbook – puzzle game provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install Funtoo Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Poly Artbook – puzzle game on PC
To download and install Poly Artbook – puzzle game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Poly Artbook – puzzle game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Poly Artbook – puzzle game on PC.
Download Poly Artbook – puzzle game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Poly Artbook – puzzle game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Poly Artbook – puzzle game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Poly Artbook – puzzle game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.