Police Scanner is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Police Scanner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you are looking for a police scanner for my area, this is the app for you! This application compiles the best police and emergency scanner radio feeds from around the internet. The feed collection is curated from all of the free and available feeds from around the world.
Listen to live audio from over 7,000 police radio scanners, fire scanners, and amateur radio repeaters from around the world (primarily in the United States, Canada, and Australia, with more being added daily). Find a local station and listen in to a police scanner for my area.
• View the top 25 most popular police scanner radio stations
• Save your favorite scanner radio stations for easy navigation
• Search for local or exotic stations to hear the latest news
• Police scanner radio stations
• Air traffic radio stations
• Rail scanner radio stations
• Marina scanner radio stations
• Weather scanner radio stations
• Emergency radio stations and more!
The top feeds include:
Chicago Police Scanner
LAPD – Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Queensland Police – Redcliffe and Caboolture
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
Bayamon and San Juan Police
Columbus Police Zones 1-5
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Waterloo Regional Police
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Victoria Rural Police Districts
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
Oakland Police and Fire Dispatch
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Aurora Police and Fire
Las Vegas Metro Police
Westmoreland County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Des Moines Metro Police
Kokomo and Howard County Public Safety Agencies
Philadelphia Police – Citywide
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
NSW Police and Ambulance, Rural Fire Service and Fire Brigade
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Detroit Fire Department
Ipswich Police and QAS
Springfield Police and Fire, Greene County Sheriff and Fire
Western Wayne County and Livonia Police and Fire, Wayne County Sheriff, and Mich State Police – District 2
Los Angeles City Fire Department
St. Paul Police and Fire and Ramsey County Sheriff
Central Victoria Police and CFA
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Muncie Police and Delaware County Sheriff
Buchanan County Sheriff's Office, St. Joe Fire and Rescue, and Heartland EMS
The audio is provided by volunteers using real scanner radios. This scanner app free is a perfect way to listen to your favorite scanner feeds.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Police Scanner first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: What Is DNS Cache and How to Update It [Guide]
Download and Install Police Scanner on PC
To download and install Police Scanner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Police Scanner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Police Scanner on PC.
Download Police Scanner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Police Scanner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Police Scanner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Police Scanner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.