Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by M.I.R.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With the application "Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector )" – you will know where the portable and stationary speed cameras are located, and you can also mark them in order to alert other users.
This application will replace your traditional radar detector, since in addition to stationary cameras, it also displays the location of portable cameras marked by other users of the application.
Thus, using our application, you can avoid traffic police fines and minimize communication with police officers.
Main advantages of the application "Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector )":
* Absolutely free
* No registration required
* Shows stationary cameras
* Shows portable cameras and traffic patrols (if other users have marked them)
* Works like a GPS speedometer, displaying your speed
* Shows speed limits on road sections near fixed speed cameras
Attention! Running the application with GPS turned on can reduce the battery life of your smartphone.
Ask about our opinion, Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Cache Cleaner-DU Speed Booster (booster & cleaner) New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) on PC
To download and install Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) on PC.
Download Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Police Radar (Speed Camera Detector) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.