Polarr is a free Android App developed by Polarr, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Polarr PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Polarr is the easiest app to create your own aesthetics and share with others.
• Easily customize your own style with selective colors, overlays.
• Generate QR and short codes to share styles with others.
• Segment your photo with A.I. to easily make complex edits.
• Upload your own overlays to push the boundaries of your styles.
• Selective objects: Sky, Person, Background, Vegetation, Building, Ground, Animal, etc
• Selective masks: Brush, Radial, Gradient, Color, Luminance.
• Overlays: Gradient, Duotone, Weather, Texture, Backdrops, Custom Overlay, etc.
• Retouch: Skin, Liquify, Face shapes (mouth, teeth, nose, chin, etc).
• Global adjustments: Light, Color, HSL, Toning, Effects, Fringing, Details, Curves, Vignette, Grain, LUT
• Import style as QR or short code.
• Create style with all included effects.
• 100 free style backups with Polarr account.
• 120 preset styles for film emulations.
• Batch import styles.
• Batch photo exports.
• Face detection.
• A.I. object segmentation.
• Polarr account backups and sync filters across all devices.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Polarr first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Baby Panda: Dental Care PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Polarr on PC
To download and install Polarr for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Polarr on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Polarr on PC.
Download Polarr for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Polarr Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Polarr, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Polarr on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.