PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PokeRaid is the best platform to join Worldwide Pokémon GO Raids. More than 1.000.000 Remote Raids have already been hosted around the world since the very beginning of the Remote Raid announcement.
Welcome the the world of Legendary and Mega Raids. Trainers host and join remote raids every hour of every day! Just join PokeRaid and start battling on Remote Raids, no matter where you are.
PokeRaid has the best Remote Raid community. With an integrated rating system, rate the trainers you battled with. Keep up your good rating and battle with high rated trainers!
Break the language barrier! Communicate with other trainers using integrated translation service.
How to Join a Remote Raid using PokeRaid?
– Make sure that you have a Remote Raid Pass
– Find an Active Raid Room and Join. Friendship code of the host trainer is copied to your clipboard automatically.
– Open the game and add the host as friend
– Notify other trainers when you are ready, return to the game and wait for a raid invitation
– Join the raid battle and beat the boss!
– Thank everyone in the room and give a rating to the host.
How to host a Remote Raid using PokeRaid?
– Find a raid around you and take a screenshot of the raid
– Create a Raid Room in PokeRaid and upload your screenshot
– Wait for trainers to join your room
– Return to game, accept friendship requests
– Notify other trainers when you are about to start the raid battle
– Start the raid and invite all trainers and beat the boss
– Don’t forget to thank to your guests and give their ratings!
We respect your privacy. Therefore we do not share your location with other trainers.
PokeRaid is a third party application to help nearby trainers to get in touch with each other. It is not affiliated with the Pokémon GO, Niantic, Nintendo or The Pokémon Company.
Ask about our opinion, PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to install the Beaker browser on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids on PC
To download and install PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids on PC.
Download PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PokeRaid – Worldwide Remote Raids on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.