Pokémon Quest is a free Android Game developed by The Pokemon Company, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pokémon Quest PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• The Pokémon you know and love have turned into…cubes?! Head out in search of treasure with your cube-shaped Pokémon buddies on Tumblecube Island—a land where everything is a cube! Your goal is to find the awesome goodies said to be hidden on the island ! The Pokémon you know and love from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue appear in this game.
• Battle by tapping! The simple controls make for lively and fun battles! Danger is lurking, so you’ll need the help of your Pokémon buddies on your expeditions on the island. When wild Pokémon appear, your Pokémon will battle ferociously and knock them out one after another!
• Befriend Pokémon to make your own unique team!
You can use the items you get from your expeditions to befriend more Pokémon or make your Pokémon stronger. Make more buddies to create a team that’s all your own, and head out on more expeditions!
• Spruce up your base camp with cute decorations!
Your base camp is your home for this adventure, and you can spruce it up however you like with cute and fun decorations! These decorations can also make your expeditions on the island more beneficial.
・ Saved data
Your play data for this game will only be saved on your local device. You can only store saved data on the server by using the backup function within the application. We recommend that players back up their data often.
・ Compatible operating systems
Android: Android OS 4.4 or higher, 2 GB or more RAM
Note: This application may not be compatible with some devices even if they have a compatible operating system.
Note: This application may not function properly on some devices due to individual differences in customers' operating systems or methods of use.
・ Connection environment
A poor internet connection when communicating with the server from within the game, such as when you're buying items from the shop, can lead to your data becoming corrupted or lost. Please make sure you are in a location with good reception when using features that rely on an internet connection.
If communication is lost momentarily, you may be able to resume play in some cases by trying again a short time later. Please note that we're unable to assist you if you experience problems due to communication errors.
・ Before making purchases
Please make sure that you can use the free-of-charge features of this product with no issues on your device before you make purchases. Certain devices and/or configurations may also cause the application to fail to work.
・ For inquiries
Please visit support.pokemon.com to report issues about Pokémon Quest.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pokémon Quest first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Super Speed – Clean & Booster on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Pokémon Quest on PC
To download and install Pokémon Quest for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pokémon Quest on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pokémon Quest on PC.
Download Pokémon Quest for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pokémon Quest Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pokémon Quest, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pokémon Quest on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.