Podcast Go is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Podcast Go PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Listen to your favourites podcasts in your phone!
Podcast Go is the an elegant podcast player for Android phones and it is free.
Podcast Go allows you to find, download, and listen to podcasts offline any place and any time. This app is Chromecast-ready.
You can subscribe your favourites artists so you will be always up to date.
There is over 800,000 episodes and you can explore them by popular categories such a comedy, music, news, games, education and so on.
1. Download episodes and listen to them offline.
2. Discover new and popular podcasts.
3. Create your own playlists.
4. Control speed rate.
5. Choose your favourite app theme.
6. Set sleep timer.
7. Subscribe podcasts. You will get notifications about new episodes.
8. Enhanced performance thanks to calculating color pallete for every podcast.
9. Saving podcast files to SD card.
10. Chromecast support.
Player Go is constantly developed and supported. Feel free to write to us and share your feedback and we will get back to every mail as quickly as possible. There is special "feedback" option in the menu when you can tell us about your opinion.
· French translation (thanks to Bennyvon88)
· Finnish translation (thanks to Sami Kuusisto)
· Hungarian translation (thanks to HappyGoblin / Kalevala)
· Turkish translation (thanks to stknsz)
· Spanish translation (thanks to Alex Marq)
· German translation (thanks to vibe-design)
· Arabic translation (thanks to asq505.mc)
· Chinese translation (thanks to 妪然)
· Serbian translation (thanks to anonymous)
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Podcast Go first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to set volume levels on Windows 10 lock/unlock [Guide]
Download and Install Podcast Go on PC
To download and install Podcast Go for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Podcast Go on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Podcast Go on PC.
Download Podcast Go for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Podcast Go Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Podcast Go, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Podcast Go on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.