Pocket Workouts Champion is a free Android App developed by DAREBEE, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket Workouts Champion PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pocket Workouts app is a collection of DAREBEE workouts in your pocket! Ideal for offline and on the go access. The collection contains 250 routines arranged by seven categories: strength, high burn, combat, abs, stretching, yoga and microworkouts.
This is an official DAREBEE app. It was developed by the DAREBEE resource (darebee.com) and the DAREBEE Team, the creators of the visual workouts.
The paid version of this app and the free version are completely identical. By purchasing this version of the app you help the resource and its fundraising efforts. Read more about DAREBEE here: darebee.com/about
Pocket Workouts Champion provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Hotwire: Last Minute Hotel & Car PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Pocket Workouts Champion on PC
To download and install Pocket Workouts Champion for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket Workouts Champion on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket Workouts Champion on PC.
Download Pocket Workouts Champion for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket Workouts Champion Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket Workouts Champion, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket Workouts Champion on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.