Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by PocketSgt. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stamford Mercury Awards 2019 – Business Innovation – Finalist
Digital Entrepreneur Awards 2019 – Best Mobile App – Finalist
The award-winning app for police officers, police staff, detention officers, PCSOs, law students, solicitors as well as any members of the public within England and Wales with an interest in the UK criminal justice system. Join our Pocket Sergeant community and have a say in what content / features you would like to see in the near future.
Designed by existing police officers, Pocket Sergeant enables you to;
* Search criminal law definitions in England & Wales by name and Act / Section
* Learn whether there is sufficient to charge a suspect (offence specific)
* When a crime report should be submitted (offence specific)
* Customisable Contacts section containing police force and partner agency telephone numbers
* Keep your work life separate with the built in Calendar
* Assistance when writing witness statements
* CCCJS Codes for many offences
* Reference Library to view PDFs offline such as the PACE Codes of Practice
* Use Quick Scroll icons to find what information you want more quickly
* Get In Touch section to offer any feedback
PLEASE NOTE: The initial purchase contains all relevant and up to date data at the time of download. There is an in app subscription of 99p per month available should you wish to keep all information within the app up to date.
Pocket Sergeant covers UK law only
The content of Pocket Sergeant is provided for general information. The owner and developers do not accept any responsibility or liability for its use. By downloading and using Pocket Sergeant you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
NEW Update notes –
We’ve got some great new updates in this version including…
– Improved Reference Library layout
– More items added to Reference Library including the Victims Code of Practice and Making Victim Personal Statement leaflets
– Help 4 Victims – This section is broken down into each police force area with links to documents which will be of use to you, colleagues and victims of crime
– Products 4 Police – View the most trusted products within the policing industry.
– Push Notifications – To keep you up to date with content updates and all things related to Pocket Sergeant
As always, if you find any issues with the app on your device, please get in touch through the “Get in Touch” section in the app and provide us with as much information as possible including the make / model of your device and operating system version it is running.
Thanks for downloading Pocket Sergeant and enjoy the new updates!
The Pocket Sergeant team.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide on PC
To download and install Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide on PC.
Download Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket Sgt – UK Police Guide on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.