Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. is a free News & Magazines App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
THE PLACE TO ABSORB GREAT CONTENT.
Use Pocket to capture the content that comes at you all day long, and curate your own space filled with only the topics you care about. Save the latest stories, articles, news, sports and videos from any device, and any publisher or app. Then fuel your mind with a reading, watching, and listening experience designed for calm eyes, free hands, and fresh focus.
SAVE FROM ANYWHERE.
Save the latest news, magazine articles, stories, videos, recipes, web pages, how-to information – anything you discover online or subscribe to, from any publisher. User favorites include: New York Times, The Guardian, Washington Post, Flipboard, The Atlantic, New Yorker, Lifehacker, Business Insider, The Verge, BBC News, Google News, Buzzfeed, Vox, engadget, Medium, Newsweek, Twitter, Youtube.
REST YOUR EYES. FIND YOUR FOCUS.
Pocket’s clean layout and customizable display make for a relaxing reading experience that clears out the visual clutter, gives your eyes a rest, and lets your mind focus on the information at hand. Love long reads? Pocket’s typography and layout keep reading comfortable for longer stretches. Love to read before bed? Try our new dark and sepia themes to reduce visual stimulation before you sleep.
LISTEN TO ARTICLES.
Pocket’s listen feature turns any news story, article, or blog post into a hands-free, eyes-free learning experience. Now you can turn content into knowledge while you cook, commute, work out, walk, or just relax and listen.
If it’s in your Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet and computer – even when you’re offline. Whether you’re taking a news break, reading from bed, or breezing through articles on your commute, Pocket makes the most of your time by getting you straight to the news feeds, magazine articles, stories, information, news, and sports that are compelling to you. And estimated reading times help you turn any time into quality time.
DISCOVER MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE.
Find more of what you love but might otherwise have missed. Pocket surfaces ‘best of web’ content discovered by our users, verified by our curators, and approved by our editors. Find all kinds of topics from all kinds of publishers, including quality magazines and news sources like Fast Company, The Verge, Medium, Quartz, Harvard Business Review and more.
MAKE IT PREMIUM. AND PERMANENT.
Power users can upgrade anytime to Pocket Premium for features like advanced search, unlimited highlights and automatic article backups.
You can also save to Pocket with our browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
Learn more at https://getpocket.com/.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Pixel Pie Icon Pack Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. on PC
To download and install Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. on PC.
Download Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket: Save. Read. Grow., Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.