Pocket Clothier is a free Android Game developed by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket Clothier PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can!
Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint corner shop into a world-class super brand!
Position mannequins, run promotions, even set up an in-store crepe stand. Dream up other ways to stand out so that shoppers can't stay away!
Patrons will also rely on your fashion sense to coordinate ensembles for big occasions. Elevating their style level will unlock new career paths for them–meaning more revenue for you!
Are you ready to try your hand at the trade of trend?
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pocket Clothier first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Idle Painter on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Pocket Clothier on PC
To download and install Pocket Clothier for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket Clothier on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket Clothier on PC.
Download Pocket Clothier for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket Clothier Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket Clothier, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket Clothier on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.