Pocket City is the newest Simulation release developed and published by Codebrew Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket City PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Build your own city as the new mayor. Create residential, commercial, and industrial zones. Build parks and recreation spots. Respond to crime and disasters. Watch your city come alive!
No microtransactions or long wait times! Everything is unlocked and rewarded through gameplay.
Pocket City re-imagines classic city building simulation gameplay for Android devices.
– Build a unique city by creating zones and special buildings
– Trigger fun events like block parties, or disasters like tornadoes
– Complete quests to earn XP and money
– Unlock advanced buildings by levelling up
– Unlock new land with different terrain types
– Succeed by optimizing your cash flow, traffic, happiness, and more
– Enjoy a dynamic city with citizens, vehicles, animals and animated buildings
– Upload your city to the cloud to transfer to another device, or share with a friend
– Intuitive, touch-based city building
– Playable offline
– Play in portrait mode or landscape mode
– NO microtransactions
Pocket City provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Piggy Helper Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Pocket City on PC
To download and install Pocket City for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket City on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket City on PC.
Download Pocket City for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket City Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket City, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket City on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.