Pocket Casts is a free Android App developed by Shifty Jelly, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket Casts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
We love podcasts, so we made a podcast player that is full featured, beautiful and easy to use. We're no strangers to awards having been chosen as a Google Play Top Developer, a Google Play Editors Choice and winning a Google Material Design Award. Mostly though, we love you, our customers, which is why we always keep our app relevant and up to date based on your feedback.
Here's what a few publications have had to say about it:
Android Central: “Pocket Casts is the best podcast app for Android”
The Verge: "The best podcast app for Android"
Still not convinced? Allow us to walk you through some of our features:
BEST IN SHOW
Material design: Your podcasts have never looked so beautiful, colors change to complement podcast artwork
Themes: Choose between dark and light display themes
Universal: Custom but familiar tablet interface
Up next: Build a playback queue from your favorite shows
Trim silence: Cut silences from episodes so you finish them faster, saving hours
Variable speed: Change the play speed from anywhere between 0.5 to 3x
Volume boost: Increase the volume of voices, while decreasing background noise
Stream: Play episodes on the fly
Audio & video: Play all of your favorite episodes, toggle video to audio
Skip playback: Skip episode intros, jump through episodes with custom skip intervals
Android Auto: browse your podcasts and filters to find an interesting episode, then control playback. All without ever touching your phone
Android Wear: Control playback from your wrist
Sleep timer: We'll pause your episode so you can rest your weary head
Chromecast: Cast episodes straight to your TV with a single tap
Sync: Subscriptions, playback and filters are all securely stored in the cloud, ready to sync to the web app or iOS
Refresh: Let our servers check for new episodes, so you can get on with your day
Notifications: We'll let you know when new episodes arrive, if you like
Auto download: Automatically download episodes for offline playback
Filters: Custom filters will organize your episodes
Storage: All the tools you need to keep your podcasts tamed
ALL YOUR FAVORITES
Discover: Subscribe to any podcast in iTunes and more. Browse by charts, networks and categories
Share: Spread the word with podcast and episode sharing
OPML: Jump on board without any hassle with OPML import. Export your collection at any time
There are many more powerful, straight-forward features that make Pocket Casts the perfect podcasting app for you. So what are you waiting for?
Visit pocketcasts.com for more info about Pocket Casts for the web and iOS.
Pocket Casts provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Pinterest Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Pocket Casts on PC
To download and install Pocket Casts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket Casts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket Casts on PC.
Download Pocket Casts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket Casts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket Casts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket Casts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.