Pocket Aquarium is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket Aquarium PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pocket Aquarium is a cartoony puzzle game centred around a brightly-coloured aquarium. Your tank contains a range of different fish which you'll need to keep fed. Some of the fish eat fish food while others eat their fellow fishtank inhabitants. But keeping your fish fed isn't the only challenge: hostile aliens also show up in the tank and have to be fought off.
once you've completed Adventure mode you can take on more challenging trials or just play around in the virtual tank. Unlike most puzzle games this one has a significant resource management element which will appeal to fans of strategy games. Fighting the aliens and feeding the fish are simple in terms of the required actions but keeping up with the resources you need can be challenging.
Insaniquarium is playable and casual game!
Pocket Aquarium provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: ZOMBIE Beyond Terror: FPS Survival Shooting Games on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Pocket Aquarium on PC
To download and install Pocket Aquarium for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket Aquarium on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket Aquarium on PC.
Download Pocket Aquarium for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket Aquarium Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket Aquarium, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket Aquarium on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.