Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is the newest Strategy release developed and published by Ariel Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
* Gather resources and bring them back to your nest
* Improve your nest chambers for extra bonuses
* Feed your queen ant and breed worker and soldier ants.
* Defeat and capture other creatures and make them join your army.
* Collect all the creatures and make them stronger
* Raid other player's colonies for resources and bonus items.
* Defend resources from enemy ants.
* Defeat the red ants colony every day for extra items.
* Recruit other players to join your clan.
follow @ArielGames15 on Twitter for updates
@pocket_ants on Instagram
Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Gymondo: Fitness & Yoga. Get fit & feel happy PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on PC
To download and install Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on PC.
Download Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.