Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stream free movies and shows, plus 80+ channels of live TV, instantly, without a subscription. Add your own media into the mix including your personal video, music, and photo collections as well as your preferred podcasts, web shows, and online news to all your devices.
– Stream thousands of FREE movies and TV shows from filmmakers around the world with big hits from Crackle, Warner Brothers, MGM, Lionsgate and more! Enjoy everything from Oscar™ award-winning movies to anime, documentaries, family-friendly shows, and much, much more.
– Watch 80+ channels of free live programming—instantly. From food to news to sports to kids to international content, there's something for the whole family.
– Magically organize all your personal media—photos, music, movies, shows, even DVR-ed TV—and stream it to any device in a beautiful, simple interface. Plex adds rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information.
– Search for your favorite podcast or discover new ones through personalized recommendations. Plus: 30-second skip, variable speed playback, rich discovery, and full Plex-style support for cross-device playback status (including On Deck, so you can pick back up where you left off on any device).
– Get personalized and trusted video news from over 190 global publishing partners (and growing!), including CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources for over 80% of markets in the US.
Visit https://www.plex.tv/free for more information.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app through Google Play Store or you have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! Your previous purchase will be automatically detected.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: FIFA World Cup™ Fantasy on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more on PC
To download and install Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more on PC.
Download Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Plex: Stream Free Movies, Shows, Live TV & more on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.