Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus is the newest Board release developed and published by Play Magnus. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play and learn chess with the World Chess Champion, MAGNUS CARLSEN, today!
You can also play chess against his Grandmaster friends like Wesley So, World Fischer Random Chess Champion, and Judit Polgar, the greatest women chess player of all time.
Discover their stories while you challenge them at different ages. Expect some tongue-in-cheek banter during the games. Unlock achievements and earn rewards for playing.
Expect more Grandmasters to be introduced regularly, providing you with a fresh yet diverse chess experience.
A CHESS COACH IN YOUR POCKET
You can learn chess too, as we provide you with helpful hints in-game, take back pieces when errors are made, and use the Magnometer tool to guide you on the right and wrong decisions in the game.
To become the best, you must train with the best. Nothing feels better than having World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen sit next to you and assist with your chess improvement. After walking you through the basics, Magnus starts sharing strategic tips and tactical tricks. Whether you aspire to become a Grandmaster or merely want to win your next game, his advice will prove invaluable to you. Also, expect to flex your mental muscles, as active learning is the key to success!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS
Get detailed statistics on your performance. See how well your friends do and share your memorable games with them. Unlock achievements. Track your rating.
WANT MORE CHESS TRAINING?
Try our other award-winning app, Magnus Trainer, to get even more chess coaching from Magnus Carlsen himself. It’s a superb way to master chess with the reigning World Champion!
Or, if you are an ardent fan of solving mind-boggling chess puzzles, make sure to check out Tactics Frenzy – another app developed by a team of world-class chess experts led by Magnus Carlsen.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Guide for Temple Run 2 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus on PC
To download and install Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus on PC.
Download Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Play Magnus – Train and Play Chess with Magnus on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.