PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More is a free Android App developed by PlantSnap, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Instantly identify plants of all kinds! Flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms and more can be quickly recognized with PlantSnap by Earth.com, the mobile app built to help you identify flowers, plants & trees in a snap.
✿✿ As seen on NBC News! ✿✿
Watch the NBC News team identify Plants and Flowers at: www.plantsnap.net
With our latest update, PlantSnap now works in every continent on Earth! Our algorithm recognizes 90% of all species on the planet, with over 316,000 species in our searchable database.
Have you ever been hiking, gardening or exploring and wondered what species that beautiful plant, flower or tree is? Simply take a picture of the plant you’ve found in nature, at the gardening store or wherever you are and PlantSnap will tell you what plant it is in seconds.
With Plantsnap, you can reconnect to the natural world around you and learn about nearby plants, or browse our gallery to discover new and exotic plants all across the globe. Whether you find peace and mindfulness from hiking, or if you are interested in studying nature, Plantsnap has the resources and technology you need.
PlantSnap is powered by deep learning and artificial intelligence and is changing the game for plant identification. Our plant database is global and always provides results instantaneously. PlantSnap will recognize many of plants or trees that you encounter, helping any amateur or skilled botany enthusiast identify on the go.
Identify Plants by Picture
• Identify trees and other plants by snapping a picture!
• Identify flowers, trees and other plants by plugging their picture into our Plant Database
• Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or just a plain old plant? Plantsnap can identify!
• 316,000 plants are currently in our database
• PlantSnap recognizes plants, flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms, cacti and more… covering ALL plants across planet Earth!
• Plant Database recognizes over 90% of plants worldwide
• Identify plants on your mobile, and your saved collection will be available on the web
• Flower, tree or other plant photos can be uploaded on the web and available on your mobile device
• Explore nature on mobile, then investigate more on your computer at home!
Plant Identification & Learning Algorithms
• Identify flowers and plants with our machine-learning algorithm, which can recognize at least 71 new plant species per month
• PlantSnap will update automatically for you every time we add a new plant species, no additional fees required!
Use PlantSnap for:
• Flower identification
• Identify trees
• Identify leaves
• Mushroom Identification
• Identify Succulents, Cactus & more
Discover the World Around You
• Reconnect with the outside world. Rediscover nature with the help of a botanist in your pocket.
• Gamify your hikes with friends and family! Plantsnap lets you build a library of every plant, tree or flower you've snapped. See how many you can collect!
• Get some fresh air and improve your mood! Plantsnap connects the divide between technology and nature.
• Connecting to nature can be good for mindfulness or spirituality. Whether you’re an avid hiker on the trails or a botanist in a garden, quickly gain knowledge of the plants around you.
Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees and more. Have instant access to a huge Plant Database that is constantly learning and adding information on new plant species. Learn more about botany with PlantSnap, the only app that will identify plants in a snap!
Download PlantSnap and enjoy identifying flowers, trees and plants on the go!
✿✿ For best results, be sure to watch our instructional photo-taking video. ✿✿
**Please check your email after purchasing for more detailed information.**
We’re looking to make Plantsnap better every day! Share your feedback in our reviews to let us know what you’d like to see next.
PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Ellen’s Emoji Exploji the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More on PC
To download and install PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More on PC.
Download PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.